By: Brian Lowther
What I really like about the 7 Million:
1. It is easy to carry.
2. It is easy to put down. I don't get stuck half way into taxis like I used to with a backpack.
3. It is easy to access the camera.
4. If I am in a hurry I can fit my 20D with the 70-200F4 on.
5. The bag can extend a little for when needed.
6. I can hang it on the back of my daugters pram.
Note the good amount of padding on the strap.
Note the large pocket under the lid (A). This is mesh shown next to the lid fabric and closed with a zipper (C).
In the front is an expandable pocket (B). There is also a small internal mess pocket that has velcro on top that you can not see.
The large velco patch supports the expansion of the pocket and the bag.
What I carry in it.
- I pack the 70-200 F4L with hood inside the canon carry bag.
- The Sigma 30 1.4 has a hood.
- I can fit the camera in with any one of the 40, 50 of 18-55 lens.
- There is space left over.
With the gear packed, there's still room left over.
I can fit personal items in, as well.
If I am in a hurry I can put the 20D + 70-200F4L directly in the bag.
The bag with my tripod tucked under the top flap. Wine for scale.
Be sure to check out the discussions going on in our Accessories Forum