DSS #49 - WTH is that! [a close-up identification challenge]
This is the place to upload your submissions for the Dgrin Sharp Shooters Challenges, Round 49 WTH is that! [a close-up identification challenge]
How to upload:
- Note: Uploading your image requires you to login to this gallery with a specific username and password. Therefore, if you are logged in on your own SmugMug account, you must first click on 'logout' at the bottom of this page.
- At the bottom of this page, click on 'login'.
- When prompted for an email/password, use "challenges" for both, and click on 'Log In'.
- You will be redirected to this page.
- Click on the 'Challenge Submissions' gallery to enter it.
- Click on 'Add Photos', near the top. Select 'To This Gallery'.
- When prompted for what uploader to use, we recommend the 'simple uploader. For help or problems with the uploader, please see this SmugMug help page.
- Drag your image to the Simple Uploader, and click on 'Upload'.
- After you have uploaded the image, make sure you caption it with your Dgrin username and a unique image title. Please use this format: username - title.
- When you are done, don't forget to click on 'Logout' near the bottom of the page!
- Those familiar with other uploading methods may, of course, use those methods with the same username/password (challenges) combination.
silversx80 - Lookit here son, I say son, did ya see that hawk after those hens?
(He scared 'em! That Rhode Island Red turned white. Then blue. Rhode Island. Red, white, and blue. That's a joke, son. A flag waver. You're built too low. The fast ones go over your head. Ya got a hole in your glove. I keep pitchin' 'em and you keep missin' 'em. Ya gotta keep your eye on the ball. Eye. Ball. I almost had a gag, son. Joke, that is)